The TRACSCAN 2.0 instrument is a measuring instrument for precise testing of the static (SCOF) and dynamic coefficient of friction (DCOF) of walkway surfaces.
The coefficient of friction (COF) is a physical quantity used in this context to assess the slip resistance of floors and walkway surfaces.
- The instrument supports a range of methods for both wet and dry testing.
- Due to its easy handling, the TRACSCAN is suitable for measurements on site as well as in the laboratory.
- It is equipped with a thermal printer that can be used to print out measurement results and all parameters.
- For later retrieval or print out, the instrument stores all measurements in a data archive.
- The TracMan app adds a variety of functions to the TRACSCAN. With the app, the measurement results of several devices can be managed and exported as a PDF, among other things.
The on-site usage is not restricted to buildings but also comprises sites like vessels or cruise ships. Typical users are:
- Cleaning companies that need to prove or want to check whether the floor meets the slip resistance requirements after cleaning.
- Manufacturers of cleaning agents that need to prove or want to check whether their products meets various slip resistance requirements.
- Manufacturers of flooring or tiles that need to prove or want to check whether their products meets various slip resistance requirements.
- Experts and consultants who want to check if slip resistance requirements have been met. This also includes expert opinions requested in legal processes.